First Birthday Party  

Posted by Jake in

Hope everyone had a great (and long) Memorial Day weekend. We sure did. Spent some time at the pool and took Grayson on his first bike ride. Thanks to everyone who made it to the birthday party last month. It was great to get so many family and friends way out here to visit for a while. I think we had around 60 people show up which was awesome.

Here's a few pictures of the party. I didn't take any myself this time but there were plenty of cameras rolling so I'm sure there are a bunch still floating around there. If you have any you want to share feel free to add a link in a reply to this post or just email them to me and I'll add them to this slideshow.



Same goes for videos. Here's one my mom took.

This entry was posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 at 7:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment